出走,及回歸

當志工,憑的是一股熱忱;旅行,則讓家有了不同的意義。

在這兒,我們找到自己對志工旅行的想望,然後實踐。

2010/8/9

My FIRST workcamp in Taisi



I'm back. From the workcamp fulled of joy in Taisi.
Actually I didn't expect much from the workcamp. Because I can only stay there for 5 days.(The workcamp last for two weeks) It is not easy too have a close relationship with others within few days. Or to have progress on work. But after 5 days, I find it hard to say goodbye.


WE WORK:paint under hot temperatures
We are divided into several groups. Each has a 15 meters long wall to paint. Lujane(my classmate during the first year in NCCU), Kalle(a swedish) and I work on the complicated Swedish legend. It took us four days(more than 24 hrs) to finish the whole painting. Although my painting skill is terrible, I've tried my best to make it. There's only one thing I have to say......the scorching hot temperature really drived me CRAZY!


WE PLAY:parties day and night

There's always something interesting that happens when a group of people gathered together. For example, the little Japanese girl Moe was often teased by others. In the picture, she is doing the Sumo with the Spanish guy. We are overwhelmed with laughter.(LOL)

WE CHAT:everything you can think of......
We talked about the differences between eastern and western culture. Even though I have no idea about where it comes and why it happens, it is still interesting to know more about these things so that I'll be able to see things from another perspective. Special thanks to the Spanish team, who are always willing to listen to me. I admire their maturity and wisdom as well.

the Spanish team(Ha!)

It was fantastic to spend the vacation in the workcamp. But work is still the most important of all. So I'm back, here in the office, sitting in front of the computer, working.

Smiles!

沒有留言:

張貼留言